**Shots will come with Syringes and Alcohol Pads**
Skinny shots, also known as MIC or Lipotropic injections (Methionine Inositol Choline). (MIC) injections are shots specifically designed to help speed up your metabolism. Think about it, have you ever wondered why one person can eat a ton of sweets and stay skinny as a rail, while another person that eats the same amount blows up like a balloon? The answer lies in a fascinating mechanism that is constantly at work in our bodies: our metabolism.
What is metabolism? Most people use the word “metabolism” to refer to the chemical processes in our body that turn the food we eat into energy. Some people have a fastmetabolism (or their body can quickly convert food into energy) while others have a slowmetabolism. The metabolism plays a huge role in weight gain, and also in weight loss.
While there are a number of factors that can either slow down or speed up a person’s metabolism, one simple, natural way to give your metabolism a boost (and to start losing some serious pounds) is through skinny shot injections.
What are Skinny Shots? Lipotropics are fat burning amino acids, substances that are naturally produced by the body. These chemicals help to remove toxins and waste from the liver, prevent cholesterol build up and metabolize fats.
The following ingredients are what make the Skinny Shot work:
- Methionine: A protein-based amino acid that is essential for muscle growth and energy. It also helps preserve artery function, maintain healthy nails, hair, and skin, break down fat, and remove heavy metals from the body.
- Inositol: Used medicinally to help lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the body. Inositol may also be used to improve circulation, prevent hair loss, nourish the brain, and facilitate the conversion of nutrients to energy.
- Choline: Important for liver function, along with helping to remove toxins, and prevent fat from accumulating in the liver. With proper amounts of this nutrient in the diet each day, the chances of developing problems with the liver are reduced.
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride: (Vitamin B6) Essential in numerous biochemical pathways involving red blood cells, the immune system, central nervous system function, protein metabolism, homocysteine metabolism, and also the production of energy. It is necessary for proper absorption of Vitamin B12.
- Methylcobalamin: (Vitamin B12) Essential for forming new, healthy cells in the body. It also boosts energy, helping to increase activity levels.
- L-Carnitine: The primary function of L-Carnitine is to convert lipids, or fats, into fuel for energy. Specifically, its role is to move fatty acids into the cells that reside within the protective membranes that surround cells, essential to provide energy for every cell in the body.
Furthermore, MIC injections contain vitamins and other nutrients that promote energy, such as vitamin B-12 and B-6. B-12 is found in a variety of protein-rich, energy-boosting foods, such as fish, meat, eggs, and dairy products. B-6 may help with mood elevation. MIC injections can be taken up to twice a week. When taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and a regular exercise program, patients may see up to a 5-10lb weight loss.
Benefits of Skinny Shots
There are many benefits that come from taking regular MIC Injections.
- MIC injections may help anyone who’s hit a wall in their weight loss efforts. While skinny shots are not a replacement for a good diet and regular exercise, they may rev up your body’s metabolism to operate at peak efficiency, which will help assist you to lose weight more quickly.
- Since they are entirely composed of natural elements, such as vitamins and amino acids, skinny shots can be taken on a perpetual basis, up to twice a week.
- Apart from the little prick when they are administered, MIC injections are pain-free. They can help you to avoid the frustration of trying out faddy diets that may not work for you. Moreover, they can easily fit into your weekly schedule.
- Besides weight loss, MIC injections may also give you more energy, and help increase your body’s overall well-being.
Order Your Skinny Shots From Ethelyn’s
Vitamin B12 plays a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system and in the formation of the building blocks of every cell in your body. B12 can help provide energy, clarity of mind, enhanced sleep, improved mood, a boosted immune system, increased physical stamina and potentially aid in weight management. There are many natural ways to gain Vitamin B12, mostly through eating; Vitamin B12 is naturally found in animal products, including fish, meat, poultry, eggs, milk, and milk products. One of the reasons for Vitamin B12 deficiency, though, is due to poor absorption of vitamin B12 during the digestive process. Basically, you can be consuming B12 in your diet (even taking oral supplements with B12), but your body is not actually absorbing it. This is why taking a Vitamin B12 shot can help produce more noticeable benefits. By taking a shot, you are bypassing the GI tract and allowing for up to 100% absorption into the body straight into the cells.
One of the most common symptoms of B12 deficiency is increased fatigue or lack of energy levels. If you think back to basic biology classes, you’ll remember that mitochondria produces energy for your cells in the form of a molecule called ATP. Vitamin B12 (along with other B vitamins) is required for proper energy production in your mitochondria. The number and proper function of mitochondria in your cells determine your subjective sense of “energy”. A lack of Vitamin B12 would make energy production less efficient and result in fatigue.
Regulates Sleeping Patterns and Circadian Rhythm
If you are having sleep issues including difficulty falling asleep, difficulty staying asleep, problems getting tired at night or low energy levels then you may be experiencing problems with your circadian rhythm. Your circadian rhythm is the process that helps regulate the quality and depth of your sleep and studies have shown that methylcobalamin (pharmaceutical grade B12 in its methylated form) can help improve this rhythm.
Helps With Weight Loss
As noted above, Vitamin B12 shots can help improve your sleep, increase your energy, normalize your metabolism and improve your mood. All of these factors indirectly influence your ability to lose weight which is why several patients report successful weight loss after starting B12 treatments.
Boost Immune System
Vitamin B12 plays a role in white blood cell production, and white blood cells are essential for proper immune system functioning. This factor is important for helping fight off viruses and bacteria that come into contact with your body. It has been shown that low levels of B12 impact the body’s ability to fight off various infections.